Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates

Usually when I'm a.w.o.l. for a few days it's due to the
insanity at work.  Not this time, well, it was still insane
at work with the Thanksgiving weekend here, but I
managed to grab a bit of time for writing through it all.

The first book in the Animal Trilogy - Animal Heart is now  

   roughly 90% finished!  The writing part that is, the editing
and proofing before the submission phase is a ways off 
just yet.

Here's a bit about it:


Three women without knowledge of their true heritage...
Three men that have waited for their mate all of their lives...
Hearts and tempers collide with wild passions and animal instincts
in the Animals Trilogy 

I also managed to get some work done on 
The Witch Within
From another new Trilogy - Sisters of Heart
It's still a long way from being near the end, or even the middle, 
but any progress is always a good thing.
I'll post more about this one when I'm a little further into it.  The
Characters haven't quite let me know which direction we're going
to go with just yet.

And finally the plot for After the Silence wouldn't stay out of my
head this past week so I managed to find the time to jot it down and
get a start on it.  Around 1000 words at this point, but the ideas
just keep coming, so I'll be working on this whenever I have a bit
of time to spare (when I'm not supposed to be sleeping).

All in all a great weekend for me!

For the rest of this week I'll be getting ready for the chat
on Sunday.  I put the link in my calendar list, stop by if
you get the chance.  I'll be giving away a few copies of
my books as well as a sneak peak into a future novel in the
form of a short story.

One more pic from one of our weekend run and hides.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment