Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random pic Sunday- my wake up!

It's been a while since I was home from work early enough
on a Sunday to be able to post a random pic.  I'd like to think
a new trend is starting and I'll be able to leave work at 2 on all
Sundays - but I'd be fantasizing.

The pic I have today is from roughly 3am this morning.  Why was I
up wandering around with my cell phone at that time?  Well, the 
picture explains much of the reason.  Several storms moved through
and they were probably the most powerful ones we've had all
summer here.   
I had my phone because the power was out and it was my flashlight 
as I checked windows and things. 
Of course I may have possibly slept through some of 
it if my dog hadn't freaked out and stood on me so she wasn't alone.
(my dog being a full grown adult Golden Retriever and no feather weight!!!)


usually capturing lightening in a picture is a
challenge - not with this storm, there was so much
it looked like daylight for minutes at a time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labour Day tomorrow!!

Jacqueline Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment