Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Let the crazy begin!

The upcoming week is going to be one that will once again
remind me of why I deserve those few weekends a year when
I run away and hide in the middle of technology-free space.

Here's whats coming my way this week:

MONDAY 17th

An interview here at my blog with Trish McCallan and
her book Forged in Fire.  This book is smokin' hot and
as soon as I have time to breathe and exhale more than once
I will be hiding out somewhere and reading this one!!



TUESDAY 18th

I'm over at Romancing the Muses blogging

It's also the start date for my Book Tour put
together by Bewitching Book Tours

http://bewitchingbooktours.blogspot.com/2011/09/now-scheduling-1-month-tour-for_26.html








WEDNESDAY 19th

The release of Curses

Guest over at Roxanne's Realm 

FRIDAY 21st
Guest at Lisa's World of Books 

SATURDAY 22nd

LK Rigel is here at my blog


SUNDAY 23rd
Guest at Donna's Blog 


And now for the random pic ...


Gives a whole new meaning to shoe tree doesn't it?

  Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment