Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Autumn Dance comes out this week!

The time is just flying by this month.
The fourth book in the Magic Seasons series - Autumn Dance
comes out this week!!   
I'll post the links and info as it comes available.



Also I'm at Romance Lives Forever Saturday night
chatting - there will be laughs, pool boys and free reads
happening!


Hope to see you there.

Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

4 comments:

  1. OKAY, MAYBR THE THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM! LOL

    linda_bass@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN TWICE CURSED~~ LOL

    linda_bass@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playin' hooky from your very cool RLF chat as we speak...
    this is fun, thanks so much!

    koozebane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I did not get here ahead of anyone. LOL Thanks for chatting with us on Romance Lives Forever!

    ReplyDelete