Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I dropped the ball...

For the last month I have been almost invisible.  I've gone through a serious life changing situation and it's been a struggle to get my head back in the game.

I think I'm through the worst part of it and hopefully will be able to get caught up on everything that I had to drop.  It's going to be quite the daunting task to pick up the slack I created by my absence from the five blogs I'm involved with and all the promotional tasks I had to let slide.  But I'm going to attempt it without suffering a melt down, I hope.

Updates:

The winner was drawn for phase 4 of the Magic Seasons contest.  I held off announcing in hopes that the print copies of Autumn Dance would arrive but have been informed there was a printers issue and it is still being resolved.  The winner will have the choice of waiting for the print copy of Autumn Dance or take their pick of any of the first three books in the series.

And the winner is : Holly Letson !!   Congratulations!  You can expect my email shortly and a huge grovelling apology.   :)

More on the Magic Seasons ...  The blog for this series will be launched for the end of the month.  I'm working on some interesting tid-bits to add to it and it has turned out to be quite time consuming.

Links for purchasing MSS books : AMAZON   (print orders for Autumn will not be held on Amazon - only the author gets to wait. lol)
CLASS ACT BOOKS

Next...
The first book in the Animal Trilogy - Heart is up on Amazon Kindle now.  The print version will be shortly.   HEART     for other versions go to ETERNAL PRESS

I will be adding an Animal Trilogy page to the blog soon, I'm just finishing up on some information for the next two books.

The reviews for this new release are coming in, here's a few links :

http://nightskydarkstar.blogspot.ca/2012/11/book-tour-heart-by-jacqueline-paige.html

http://www.crazyfourbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/11/review-and-guestblog-by-jacqueline.html

That's all the update I have for now.  Now I'm off to catch up on a long list of things to-do!!


Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal


  

No comments:

Post a Comment