Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I skip Monday's and go straight to Tuesdays?

Please?

Seriously, I used to love Monday's! Monday was my day of quiet after the weekend. A day to chat with friends online or email ... now Monday is probably the day I loath the most. It doesn't seem to matter how I prepare or how early I try to get a start on it ... it's never enough!!!

Monday to me now means getting up early - after a late night of counting inventory and trying to get it entered in the excel form for Monday morning. If it were only the inventory data I had to deal with, life would be pretty smelling bubbles - but it's not.

In a few hours time I need to have an entire weeks worth of summaries and calculations and data all printed up and neatly presented - on top of phone calls, customers and staff issues AND all of the emails that seem to flood in on Sunday night while I'm at home entering data.

By the end of my work Monday I sit there and decide how much I really need to keep my job.

I just want my Monday back, my quiet, my zen ... please?

I think my week should just skip Monday's I could double up on Saturdays or something for now or maybe two Tuesdays. "I'm sorry I don't have a Monday on my schedule, I'll have to get back to you later."

Tuesday is my supposed only day off each week, so two Tuesdays for me please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment