Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You know your tired...

Here I was thinking I survived the insanity
of the last two weeks in tact. I finally have a day
to sit and relax and checked my agenda ... 
according to it there was nothing pressing to
be dealt with today.

Of course the fact that I was reading August 28th
and not today probably had something to do with
it!!  After a nap I looked again at the right date
and I have edits on two books, interview questions
to answer, promotional excerpts to submit and
an entire ms to read.

Maybe I've been working a little too much lately.
In addition to reading the wrong month's schedule
I also tried to staple paperwork together with the
phone ... it didn't work well at all.
Maybe just one more short nap will help...


No comments:

Post a Comment