Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, October 28, 2011

Guest Author Shadonna Richards

Today I have Shadonna Richards stopping by on her
tour for An Unexpected Bride.

An Unexpected Bride Tour Button.jpg


THE TOP 20 LOVE SONGS

Hi, everyone!
I’m Shadonna, author of An Unexpected Bride, a romantic comedy about Emma Wiggins who is about to marry her heart-stopping, gorgeous boss, CEO Evan Fletcher in seven days. Only he doesn’t know about it yet! Since An Unexpected Bride centers around the theme of dream weddings, I thought I’d compile a list some of the most romantic songs for weddings (in no particular order). Check this list out:

  1. At Last by Etta James
  2. When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole
  3. The Power of Love by Celine Dion
  4. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? By Elton John
  5. Eternal Flame by The Bangles
  6. This I Promise You by ‘NSYNC
  7. You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
  8. Here and Now by Luther Vandross
  9. All My Life by K-Ci & Jojo
  10. Have I Told You Lately? By Rod Stewart
  11. On Bended Knee by Boys II Men
  12. A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
  13. Thank You (For Loving Me) Bon Jovi
  14. Everything I Do (I Do it For You) by Brian Adams
  15. We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
  16. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
  17. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
  18. Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
  19. Always by Atlantic Starr
  20.  Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
Hope you enjoyed the list. I thought I’d leave you with a synopsis of An Unexpected Bride. Enjoy.

Desperate to fulfill her ailing grandfather’s last wish to see her settle down and get married, Emma Wiggins, a 30-year-old, career-focused executive tells him a little white lie on his deathbed that she is in fact engaged--to her boss, deliciously handsome and emotionally unavailable, Evan Fletcher.
The situation takes an unexpected turn when her grandfather's condition improves slightly and to her shock, he goes ahead and arranges a wedding ceremony at his hospital bedside before he passes on. Now, all Emma has to do is convince unsuspecting, commitment-phobic Evan to tie the knot with her in seven days. Can love blossom in the most unlikely situation?

AN UNEXPECTED BRIDE
By Shadonna Richards

Emma Wiggins is about to marry her heart-stopping, gorgeous boss, CEO Evan Fletcher, in seven days—too bad he doesn’t know it yet!


Desperate to fulfill her ailing grandfather’s last wish to see her settle down and get married, Emma Wiggins, a 30-year-old, career-focused executive tells him a little white lie on his deathbed that she is in fact engaged--to her boss, deliciously handsome and emotionally unavailable, Evan Fletcher.

The situation takes an unexpected turn when her grandfather's condition improves slightly and to her shock, he goes ahead and arranges a wedding ceremony at his hospital bedside before he passes on. Now, all Emma has to do is convince unsuspecting, commitment-phobic Evan to tie the knot with her in seven days.  

Can love blossom in the most unlikely situation?

Only .99 for the Kindle

REVIEWS

"I can feel her heart beating out of her chest. Great pacing...good descriptives…I look forward to buying this story one day soon." - Judge, TARA contest 2010

"Very sweet...great foreshadowing!" - Judge, TARA contest 2010





BIO

Shadonna Richards enjoys reading and writing about the magic of romance and the power of love. She is the author of the non-fiction books, A Gift of Hope and Think and Be Happy: 365 Empowering Thoughts to Lift Your Spirit (an Amazon Kindle #1 Bestseller in Meditation). Winner of Harlequin’s So You Think You Can Write 2010 Day Two Challenge, she is a member of the Romance Writers of America. An Unexpected Bride is her first novel. She’s a proud mommy and wife and lives in Canada with her husband and son.

You can visit her at www.shadonnarichards.blogspot.com or join her on twitter at www.twitter.com/shadonna or send her an e-mail at Shadonna@ymail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest on your fabulous blog. Hope you and your lovely readers enjoy the love songs on the list.
    Shadonna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure having you here today, Shadonna!

    I'm just happy some of those songs are old enough even I know them! lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete