Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random Pic & Last chance

It's random pic Sunday - and I am actually home
from work while there is still some Sunday left!


I had this one on my phone from when we
were coming back from our peaceful little trip.
It's definitely creative.  I have never quite seen
a cap from a pick-up truck used this way. As a
roof on a shed...



Tomorrow after I work through the crazy day of
Thanksgiving I will be drawing the winner for the New
Releases 

For the Prize 
In the basket I've managed to fit the following
Book tote
Book marks
CD of PDF Sneak Peaks 
Signed copy of Dreams
T-shirt
Mug

That gives everyone a chance to post
their email to be entered.

And for those that live on my side of the invisible
line ... have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment