Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finishing the tour

Today is the last day for my month long book
tour - and I have to say it's been quite the adventure.
I've been to a lot of great sites on line and have
talked to a lot of awesome people.

With all of the new releases scheduled for 2012,
I decided to sign up with Bewitching Book Tours
to do a monthly promotional gig - otherwise
I'd just finish one month long tour and have to start
another!  

My hats off to Roxanne over at BBT for keeping me
organized this past month, if it weren't for her I would
have made more than one blunder and forgotten where
I was supposed to be!!

Stop by my last two stops today for another chance
to win in the draw.
Fangtastic Books

Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews


And now I'm off to see if I can use my day off to get closer
to the finish line in NaNoWriMo.

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment