Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chatting at Romance Lives Forever tonight

I'll be over at Romance Lives Forever tonight from 7-9
chatting about the Magic Seasons series and contest that
goes with it.

Hope to catch you there!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancelivesforever/join

And while I have a few minutes on here without having to run for
the door I need to address the emails I received this week asking
where Harvest Dreams is.  The answer is complicated and it took
a little time to find out the details.
Yes, it was supposed to be releasedon Tuesday - however in
addition to some last minute template/editing errors the publisher
 launched a new website.  The new website is being difficult and
not offering any hints as to why.  It (for whatever
reason) does not want to accept updates of product and info.  There
are several books MIA and I have been assured that this is being
resolved (attacked)  as quickly as possible.

I'll keep you posted and then we can re-celebrate the release of
Harvest Dreams.


Jacqueline Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment