Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another day please

This is what I posted on my facebook page today - I think it sums up where I'm at ...


Dear rulers of creation... I could really use an extra day a week, or even another four hours added to each day of our present seven day system. I seem to be giving up eating and sleeping to keep up with everything I need to do and I'm told both of those are very important things to maintain breathing. If you could please reply so we could negotiate this request it would be greatly appreciated. 

*sigh*

Things are in chaos at work with training a new owner and almost all new staff.  At a time of the year that I should be able to walk out the door and not have to stress about my job or all the details that go with it has been post-poned this season.  

On the writing side of my realm things are as always very productively busy.  Busy enough that I'm going to start looking for someone to assist in the little things (that are VERY important) that I need to be doing, but seem to run out consciousness to do it.  

I actually delayed the launch for the Magic Seasons series blog because right now I don't have time to keep up with two blogs.  I'm not sure when I'll get this going, but I'll keep everyone posted. 


Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal
http://jacqpaige.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment