Like my page

Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank you!


When I read reviews like this one below, it makes all the hours of editing and banging my head on the keyboard worth it.   I write for readers to enjoy and love it when they do!

"5 heartwarming, oh my god my heart is going to burst of happiness with sighs!!"

Stop by and read the rest of the review for the first book in the MSS.


2 Bibliophiles Guide


Jacqueline Paige
Step into a world of magic and passions. . .
All Things Paranormal

2 comments:

  1. I came over to your page to see about the books in the rest of the series and saw this. That made me smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super late in this reply.... *sigh*

      I'm just thrilled you liked it.
      What were you looking for with the rest of the series btw?

      Delete